View Single Post
Old Aug 06 2016, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneida View Post
Hi Everyone and Thank you again for all you do. I have a 2 questions/concerns regarding the new release items.
1- Bought all the new facilities. The new Hat Facility Factory requires Peacock feathers now. I thought that the peacock's were free gift item in the request section but the peacocks are no longer there. Not sure if permanently removed or if its a seasonal item. Store is selling Peacock at 40,000. coins each. To buy 200 peacocks for 1 or all of my coops will be extremely expensive.
2- Love the new Waves though I have not bought any because I realized that for the CASH amount they cost, they do not have fishes. I feel that for the cost it would have been worth buying if they offered fish for our facilities.

Please can you consider my above questions-concerns. Please add the peacocks back to the gift section or perhaps add a peacock feather basket as you have for the turkey feathers. And hopefully you can add fishes to the waves so they can be functional for the price. Anything that you can do to help out with the expense will be greatly appreciated. I hope that my suggestions will be considered.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Hugs, Aneida
Hi Aneida,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestion section where the developers will see them. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.