View Single Post
Old Aug 10 2017, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4k3r View Post
i'm a little late to this party. Quests weren't in when i stopped playing. I recently started playing again and discovered them. The co-op quests don't make any sense to me. We have to buy all the items to make a product or dish, then buy the product or dish? Why? I can understand going to your neighbors to buy everything needed to make something. But why do i also need to buy the finished product? If i bought all the stuff to make something, i want to make it. It seems like a waste to me. I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind that idea.
Hi B4k3r,
If making the item is the last step of the quest then you do make it in your own facility. If the last step is to load then you have to own the service facility to load it into. You always have to do the last step in your own facility. The objective is to get help from your neighbors for all except the last step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.