Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 05 2022, 01:56 PM

I do concur. Many of us have invested in this game, years of time, and $$$. I do appreciate everything you all did when Flash disappeared. I only pray Facebook will be reasonable, since, if this is a stalking, bullying security issue with FT I saw elsewhere, Facebook should look in the mirror as I've seen and heard of such on FB many many times and still do. Problem is they will put some of us in FB Jail, and IGNORE other's infractions. I hope the game is back soon, as its been a part of my life since 2009.
Quote:
Originally Posted by damarc2@hotmail.com View Post
You folks have always been good to your fans. We thank you for that. It is a shame that FB was so harsh with you. I miss my farmer friends. but we are able to communicate through the Messenger app.

At first, I was outraged by FB's stance, but I guess they have been under their own stress to make their apps safe. It is unfortunate that the times we live in causes this much stress.

We all are patiently awaiting your return. Hang in there. Many of us have spent a lot of real money to improve our farms and I would hate to see that wasted.

Keep up the good work. Hope to be playing again soon.