View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2017, 08:48 AM

Default Port Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi perryalexander;,

Yes if you remove a neighbour, that port then becomes Port Unknown. The same applies to that port as any other, you will have to wait until they load your products to send the ship on, or you can skip that port if you wish, unless it's the last port. That one can not be skipped at this time.
You answer was not at all helpful Tiger. I was asking it there were OTHER possible causes. I have neighbors dropping out of the game and defriending me almost daily. They are unwilling to feel like they need to check for ships hourly. I removed ONE neighbor that was dormant. I suspect that one change did not cause a rash PORT UNKNOWNS.

I am advocating some change to the game to allow us to deal with PORT UNKNOWNS not just asking what it means. Please spend a bit more time reading our posts before whipping off a canned answer. Not all of us asking questions are "total morons" or newbies.

Your great efforts to support all of us is most appreciated and valued! You spent endless hours trying to make the game more understandable and enjoyable for all of us.