Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Dec 14 2021, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKStengl View Post
The problem is not my trees, but all the numbers in my storage are inaccurate. Most of the tree fruits are missing. I cleared my browser cache, without any resolution to the problem.
Hi MKStengl,
You can not see the amounts of fruits in your storage from another account. Even if they go to your farms they can only see their own amounts in storage. The numbers in your storage you are seeing are accurate.
One thing I see is your storage level is up to 92 per cent. The amounts I see of some of the fruits are not low. We do not have any way of sorting what is in your storage to be able to look at all the tree fruits, but the ones I checked are not low amounts. Maybe you have used the ones you say are low down to a lower amount. I am sorry, but we have no way to add any items in your storage.

What do you have the filter in your storage set to?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 14 2021 at 05:43 PM.