View Single Post
Old Oct 16 2019, 11:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I love how the hiring process got. I was able to hire someone who was overjoyed in getting the honor of dealing with 40 farms, they told me that people just don't favor the lower level players. I do as I knew how it was to be a low level player with the not so good tools. I ask the folks on the marketplace who is a low level player, that person will be getting the job from me of 40 farms and use of my tools as I know how it was to be a low level player. They adore the acknowledgement from the high ranking players to be able to work their fields.

I would like if there was a color code for the low ranking members to have their names in so we could hire them faster. But I do like to chide the other high level players for not seeking out the lower ranked players to have working their farms.

Beth
Hi Beth,

If you want to know a farmers level, just click on their avatar and their level is at the top near their name, the only times it tends not to show is if the avatar name is long or sometimes if they have managed to put symbols in it. The latter we don't recommend as it can cause odd problems, but it's easily changed if that happens.

If that is not sufficient for you then you can always request your idea in the Suggestions area

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.