View Single Post
Old Jul 17 2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishgal62 View Post
I just want to post a question, and then see if anyone agrees with me....
If you post that you will do a certain job, you get hired, you do half the job then quit because you don't want to do it anymore....wouldn't that be considered "INCONSIDERATE"?
Here's my point, I hired someone to do a job on my farms that they posted that they wanted to do. They quit right in the middle of the job. My farms are not that hard to do. They said they wanted to do a certain job, so I hired them....then they quit. In a nice tone, (I wasn't angry) I told them not to post that they want to do a certain job and then not complete it. Well I was told that I was rude.....
My whole thing is..."Don't post that you will do a job, then don't complete it"...Don't leave that farmer you're working for in a bind.
Am I right or wrong???
I need to know because I don't want to do anything to be banned for here.
I agree. I went to the market place a few hours ago and asked who wanted to do stacked fishing on 11 of my farms. One person replied so I hired her. She did one farm then sent me a note saying she only did one farm because it was too much work and she only has a small blue boat. She had the option of using my larger boat since I always check "allow worker to use my tools." Don't accept a big job if you aren't prepared to see it through.