View Single Post
Old Jul 08 2010, 03:57 PM

The few things I've signed up for to get FC, yep, I get a whole lot of spam. I use an alternate email (hotmail is free).

My problem is the surveys. I don't know if I'm the most boring person in the world or what, but almost every time, I go through the entire survey, sharing honest answers, and when it gets to the end, it tells me they can't use my answers (I dont' remember exactly how it's worded, but I'm assuming I'm not in the "correct" demographic). But they still got all my answers before they told me that (and I'm sure they filed them away somewhere), and I get no Farm Cash. So I won't do surveys anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
OK, Question on the free FC. I have absolutely no problem with the app of the day part of the free FC but I am concerned that giving out my information in the survey section is going to end in a flood of spam emails in my inbox. For those of you that have done the surveys, do you find this to be a problem or is this not the case?

*Note: Not a posted to start yet another whine feast about how unfair it is that certain things require Farm Cash or anything else. If you don't like that you need farm cash for some items don't buy them or stop playing!