Old Nov 14 2017, 05:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
"...Hi Zeeky Banutski, 7th Dan for products was only released on the 24th August so that's why you will have some products not already at 7th Dan..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
"...Hey Zeeky, Forget about the last 10 yrs. The 7th Dans for all the facilities (including the Bakery) only came out a couple of months ago so depending on the number of bakeries you have the amount you have to make of each of the bakery items is very large. If you have just one or two bakeries on your farms, then the amount of time to reach 7th dan on your items could take a long time. I have MANY bakeries and took me only a short time to reach 7th Dan. Take a look at how many bakeries you own, and if only a few, you might consider buying more to speed up your progress to 7th Dan.
Good luck..."
OK - that now makes some sense & thanks for the inputs. I currently have four (4) bakeries & will add more to speed up the process. I will also evaluate other facilities to see where they're at performance-wise.

My other (new) question this morning is directed at how we're now supposed to farm, seeing that there's a new "conflict" in how we do that...i.e., do we focus our farming according to what our facilities normally need to keep producing effectively enough to keep them from going idle or running out of crops, or do we focus on this chain/Dan thing? Which one will work best & meet the needs of everything we're farming for?

DB:W20, MPS:C20