View Single Post
Old Dec 13 2014, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
It's so sad to see the lack of interest in the game (on the Forum) -- it seems the Forum is active maybe 2 weeks after a new release, then pretty much nothing ... Each time I hire someone to work my farms, I try to send a message to give them tips, then forward the link to the Forum .... People just don't seem to care. Someone called me a horrible name, and said "It's only a game, get over it" .....

I understand it's just a game, but I have spent a ton of cash on this game, and more importantly - I have made FRIENDS thru this 'game' .... and the friendships go beyond just the 'game' .... I take pride in the fact that I am with this 'game' from almost the beginning .... I love it !!

Am I nuts?? I am insane?? When I hire someone to do farms, and they grab the crops and run .... am I crazy to be upset?? Am I obsessed because I actually call them on it ??

Yes, it's 'just a game' ... but to me, it's so much more. Farm Town has been there when I fell apart and felt I had NOTHING ..... the friendships I made pulled me out of that dark spot ..... I cherish the people I have met and interacted with .... I am just sad that it seems no one really has interest anymore ....

I REALLY NEED Stoneface to tell another Holiday Tale !! LOL !!
There is still plenty of interest in the game, but less chatting about the game (just those with loading/game issues).

The coop quests has shown me the interest is still there,cos before that I only had maybe 5 active players from the 108 so called neighbours, and now I have over 90 active players since I asked on her for coop quest neighbours.

As for helping others out, well that is down to spare time available. The game now takes up a lot of personal time and the items needed to speed things up costs money, but those that have more time to play are also the ones who do not / may not have the spare cash to buy the required items, kinda catch 22.