View Single Post
Old Apr 09 2017, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
This game is not responding like it used to - I have done all of the checks on my end, reinstalled flash, etc. and I have tons of issues with the game. Right now the counter is going up past 12 on a neighbor's farm I'm trying to work. This happens repeatedly! It's NOT on my end as far as I can tell.
Hi msdragonlady,
Please note that many players have been on the servers lately because of this release. With a higher than normal load on the servers then things will be slowed down slightly until everyone goes back to their normal playing times and the load goes back to normal.
Adding the counter is the only change they made to the saving of data and that does not effect how slow or fast the data is transferred.
Please try all the suggestions in the following Help & Support thread link including the ones linked from there to another thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
If the problem is still not fixed please post in that thread so we can help you further.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.