View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamine View Post
I actually thought the point of concurrent quests was to allow people to continue to play if they don't have a certain facility, or if they have to wait for several days for something to grow. I'm sure it says something about "up to 5 quests" implying less, rather than "will have 5 quests", implying 5 every time.

The PROBLEM is that you can't get to 5 concurrent quests. NOBODY has reported in the forum that they were able to get 5 going at once. I've asked several times!

It's sounds really nice to say you can have up to 5 concurrent requests, but just because I say you can fly, it doesn't mean if you flap your arms hard enough you'll be able to take off.

Thats my point, YOU CAN'T GET TO 5 CONCURRENT QUESTS. I'm at level 310 with all the facilities, so I don't get stuck on quests. I don't buy the argument that we get 5 quests to allow us to be stuck on a couple. If the Developers want to reward us higher level players, then it should be a viable reward, not just pie in sky we can't obtain.

PLEASE Don't tell me to go slower on completing the quests, I'm not trying all that hard and I finish almost all of them in two days. That's the result of having all the tools at level 310.

Once again, I'm not complaining. As a Beta Tester, who has spent real cash on this game, I'm reporting a PROBLEM. The quests aren't working as stated!

I suspect the developers reluctance to fix this situation is that once they start giving away FC, they are afraid that the higher levels will be able to earn too much, too quickly. Hopefully they will realize that they have already squeezed enough cash from the higher level players and REWARD us.