View Single Post
Old Feb 08 2012, 07:49 PM

Default re

I know its been said before, and said by me!LOL But ....

I wish there was some way they could tailor the quest to facilities we have or to coin ones. Before anyone says I need to support the game, I have. A Lot. But at the current time I can not. Life happens. But all the quest I have open at this time, 4 of them, require Cash Facilities that I do not have and do not have the cash to buy. So I can not take part in the quest as much as others, and while I know quest are optional it just does not seem fair. I want to plant, and would buy facilities for coin, but I'm not getting the chance. It disheartening to wait on a quest day after day and never be able to do one.
I love this game but tonight for the first time I found myself wanting to just log off and quit it. All my friends that play are chatting away about what they are doing and getting and I'm left out. I know a lot of you and one in particular will say to bad, its about who supports the game, but I have, and I will again, if I stay with it. But this just doesnt seem right to me. Just my whine for the night.