View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2013, 10:30 PM

I don't do some of my quests because they require farmcash facilities. It just means I won't make 3 or more million extra coins that day. It isn't really a big deal. The worse thing is having that quest that I will never do sitting there. I wish they would let us delete it. Not asking that we can get a new one till our 20 hours is up, just that we could delete unwanted quests especially if we haven't even clicked the lifeline, like the one I have now requires a farmcash service facility to finish so I am 100% sure that I will not be competing this one. Today I did a quest that required me to buy 2 coin facilities that I never purchased cause I wasn't impressed with them. So I bought them both for around 5 million I believe, but I made 11 million on the quest. Now, that is a good days quest! I have had one or more where I didn't cut even by buying the facility and I tend to put the facility into storage after using it for the quest, but it is still a total win in my book. I love the quests. I am disappointed when I can't do a quest, but it certainly wouldn't keep me from starting a new one as soon as I am able to.