View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2012, 10:05 AM

So you are basically upset that you cannot play the quests because of how you choose to play the game?

As for the facilities that you don't have, which may or may not fit into one of 13 schemes you have developed, you don't want to buy them for a little quest reward. What about the coins you would earn from selling the finished goods day after day after day from those additional facilities? I haven't had a facility that didn't pay for it self, and then some within weeks of buying it. Decorations never pay for themselves, but I still have many decorative items.

We all choose to play how we want to play, and that will limit us in some way or form. When the Crop Belts came out, I removed every single decoration I had, jammed every facility I owned as close together that is looked like a box of random puzzle pieces, just to maximize my space for crops. I have every crop except 2 of the last ones released at the 6th Degree Dan, and have been able to go back and decorate each and every farm in the fashion I desire. During the time I was working on the Belts & Dan's, I couldn't have nice looking farms, because of how I wanted to play. My choice, not an issue that the DEV's needed to address.

IMHO, I think you have to make a choice, buy the other facilities to be able to participate in all of the quests, or play the game how you want.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2