Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Apr 23 2024, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Browser (Chrome) up to date, cookies and memcache cleared and it still took way too long to load the game.
Hi Lisa,
If you have tried all the suggestions in the first post of this thread then it is probably an internet problem some where between you and the servers. There is nothing wrong with the servers. They answer and send your data for your farms as fast as they get the request to load from your computer.

There isn't anything we can do to fix your slow loading. The only thing I can suggest is try setting a less filled farm as your default to load to and turning off anything in the preference show items that you do not need to have on. That should speed up the loading some.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.