View Single Post
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake the Rake View Post
Aol changed the way you log in to their service, so I decided to switch to gmail. you apparently have my old gmail password. I had a problem with gmail, saying it wasn't strong enough, so I had to change my gmail password. Apparently the password you have on file does not match my newer password, because I didn't think to change it here. I am now trying to regester my email address and my password, and I get a message stating that my password is incorrect. I went to gmail and logged into my account and used the password that I have been trying to use to register my account on your platform and I was able to get in. But I can't regester my information on Farmtown.

Please help me with this. Thank you. William Post
Hi Jake,
I moved your post to the thread about the registration.
Please do not use your password for your email address when you register for the stand alone web site. We do not have your email address password on file and do not want it. Instead enter any new password you want to use for logging into the new site.

Please read the instructions in the following link to see what you need to do to register:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050

If you are getting that the password is incorrect then you will need to click on the red text that says Update Your Registration. That will get you the Registration form to enter new information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.