View Single Post
Old May 05 2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Yes, thanks a lot...
now I have two things to say and they are not biggies, but.... on the next release or when you have some time free, could you put the acacia tree on rotation mode, my farm looks like its the tower of Pissa, leaning all to one side. Another, DIRT PATHS, we can't use them as we did before to be able to plant trees in places where we couldn't like near a house, lake, river.. we were able to put a dirt path there and voila the tree stayed. Another is AVATAR, mine looked like it was dancing the moon walk a while ago and then she did a cha-cha-cha, couldn't decide where to go, and still always busy. It has taken me an hour today to be able to seed 5 farms because it kept updating... I can stand the updating every 20 or 30 min., but lately is about every 2 and even 1 minute... and everything stops while the little blue disk is updating. Is it just me or anybody else out there having the same problem?
Well won't take anymore of you'll time... thanks again for the update to the farms.
Mine has been doing that constant save and reload for past couple weeks!!!! Today.... it is ridiculous!! I am not even going to try anymore today to farm, it is way too annoying! LOL Honestly with the path issue and no longer being able to do the stuff I really like, which is the decorating, I may be done anyway! Very sad!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y