View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
I am not a flower person so maybe I just better sell the flower shop and be done with it , seems more work and wasted space to me then it is worth , but thanks anyway
Hi there! I hope that I can answer your question. I have been playing for over 2 years and have all kinds of personal spread sheets! Yes, fully addicted. (You can actually figure this out for yourself. Just look at how many are required for EACH batch, then multiply by the number of batches to fill the flower shop. ) So here goes my calculations:
To fully load the flower shop you need:

720 of the Sunflowers, Tulips, & White Carnations
1440 of the Bird of Paradise, Blue Hyacinth, Marigold, & Red Poppies
1440 of the Plant Pots
2880 of the Forget-Me-Nots
3600 of the Yellow Lillies
5040 of the Red Roses
5760 of the White Roses

Just remember, that if you have the manure spreader, it will double your harvest. And if should happen to have the red sprinkler, I understand that cuts the harvest from 4 days for flowers to 2. Just keep harvesting for a few days, and gather any bonuses your neighbors post, and soon you will have excess and be able to fully load the facility.

Sorry, I know this is off-subject, but I have read all of the previous 12 pages trying to figure out if I really want to buy the red sprinkler! LOL

Deborah