View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2019, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Latest release updates from Raul for June 6th:

Post Release Updates - June 6th, 2:15AM

- Previous week super facility offers will be removed automatically the next time you create a sell offer
- A seller can now see minutes in addition to the hours remaining for the next buying limit period to start
- Bugfix: Opening the Trading Warehouse of farmers at level 20 or less was showing an X025 error
- Bugfix: Farm Selector overlapping message icon for farmers with 8 or less farms

Post Release Updates - June 6th, 8:45PM

- Added a 'Show Trading Warehouse' option to your own avatar menu so you can check your Trading Warehouse everywhere, including at marketplaces. Alternatively, you can create a shortcut for the Trading Warehouse icon that you can also use when you are in the markets.

- Bugfix: The top button colors (brown and orange) at the Trading Warehouse were sometimes incorrectly displayed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 07 2019 at 05:27 AM.