Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 17 2021, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
This blocking business has nothing to to with opening tabs or working too fast. I bought 1 facility from the store, and then when I went to open up what ingredients were needed it said I was on full screen.I clicked on the full screen icon possibly 2-3 times and it blocked me. Today It was still doing the same. not opening full screen but system telling me I was, again because I tried to get on full screen it immediately blocked me again for another day. So cannot work my farms. crops lost, quests take forever. because it blocks every 30 seconds. So I do not agree it is because of what we are doing but the program you updated last. so I agree, that there should be some kind of mediation between Developers and Facebook to find a way through this what appears to be a massive problem.
Hi brewergirl,
I am sure the developers have contacted Facebook about this, but all they can do is open a ticket with Facxebook. It is something that Facebook has changed and no connection with the release. Unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done to stop the temporary block. The only thing you can do is wait until it is removed by Facebook.

The full screen issue with the Gaming pop up is being checked by the developers trying to see what they can do to fix that. We are not sure where that pop up has come from unless it is something to do with the Game room and it is not working rigth. The Game Room was supposed to be shut down back in June.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.