Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Aug 15 2023, 01:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsoruss View Post
I have several ex farmtown neighbors who havent consistently played in a long time. I went to facebook and unfriended them but they still show up on slashkey as MANAGE. I dont send them anything and I dont work any posts they may have. But yet there they always are on SENDING GIFTS and POSTS. How do I permanently get rid of them? Hope this makes some sense. I cant be the only one frustrated with this. Thanks
Hi itsoruss,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. As long as you have removed them as neighbors and yourself as their neighbor that is all you can do.

If you are seeing them only in the Facebook friends list, since the deactivation from Facebook there isn't any way for Farm Town to update that list. You can't remove anyone from showing up on the Facebook Friends List and that list can no longer update with any changes you made since we left Facebook. That section may well be removed at a later date or the ability to delete added in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.