View Single Post
Old Oct 18 2012, 09:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplicious5860 View Post
thats true. but what ft needs to do is make it easier to load the faclities they made it where it is easier to help your neighbours but easy for us to load them. and when you do quest is says coming soon ft will award ft cash but so far hasnt. there is alot of us who dont want to spend cash to play a game. i dont buy all of the faclites just ones you can get with coins. there has got to be an easier way to play this game. but all i ever see is ft wanting to make money on a online game.
If they didn't make money to pay their rent, you wouldn't be playing this game, if you don't want to support the game you play that is your choice, but you also then have to do without the same tools that people that pay to buy those tools get, that is just the way of life. I would like to own a new car, but I can't afford it so I do with my junky car or own a house instead of renting an apartment, but I can't afford that either, so I do without.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.