View Single Post
Old Apr 09 2017, 02:56 PM

I have waited a few days to use the newest of the EX tools. I would like to say the direction we are going is one of the best (and most expensive) things that has happened in this game. The Dev's are doing great work as always. But it seems we have lost a VERY IMPORTANT functionality with these new tools. When you land on a neighbors farm the EX tool is chosen for us (in hand) but when you use it to mouse over the crop to harvest, you have NO idea what the crop is. There is NO data telling us that. Just to make sure, I clicked on "Highlight Mode" and instantly that tool tells me what is planted. When doing work for others they are wanting seed planted in accordance with their least stored or in some cases I get the request just to reseed the same that is there already. But then I have to drop the tool to get the mouse pointer to see what is currently planted, then pick up the EX tool again to go chose the new seed. I am sure this is just an oversight by the Dev team, because the way it works makes no sense and creates extra work. I love the EX tools, and will use them anyway, but it would be nice if we could get that functionality back.