View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
plowing is not a right. if you get hired to do so great. if not you allready did the job you were hire to do so just return to the market and if you only want to plow only accept those jobs. no farmer is required to rehire the person who harvested to plow as well.

what i have been running into in the market is hiring level 60 farmers i offer them to plow (dont pay attention to the level untill they respond with this) "thank you for the work i appreciate it but i am level 60 and do not need the exp please offer to someone who needs it" not complaining about it i dont mind returning to the market to find someone else just stating my experiance in the market
I'm sorry, I never said it was a "right". I do get hired to harvest and never turn one down. I always ask politely and, whether or not I get a reply, I thank the farmer, bid a good day and leave. I know no one is required to rehire and I respect that. My only problem with it is that they don't even have the decency to say "no". It just isn't right for me or anyone else to be penalized in that way because of our status. I do thank you for your reply and I'm hoping your problem finds a resolution as well as mine.