Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2021, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I totally understand how the irrigating works. What I am saying here is that the farm does not have the I after the crop. Which tells me that it is not irrigated.

But when I go to the sprinkler, then multi farms tab, the farm(s) are greyed out telling me they cant be irrigated.

There is a conflict of information being shown
Hi rockcandymountain,
If a farm is greyed out in there then its 20 hours between irrigation is not up. Even if the I is not after the crop you previously planted or is that does not tell you if you can irrigate again. The only thing that shows is in that chart.

For example if you planted a 4 hour crop and irrigated it, then when it was ready you planted another 4 hour crop. When you look at the first crop before harvesting it may show the I, but the 2nd crop would not because it wasn't irrigated. However, you still would not be able to irrigate the next crop because your 20 hours are not up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 17 2021 at 02:29 PM.