View Single Post
Old Mar 21 2021, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Morning.

I was checking my inventory and found that my butterscotch extract had gone from 46,676,014 down to 519,526 since 1/22/2021. Could you please check it. I don't think I have posted that much since then; maybe only 10 times.

Update: I have found other items in my inventory that have dropped more that they seem they would. Goat meat has dropped by 4,884,902 sin 1/22. There are probably more, but these are a few that I check regularly. Are there any others I should check? I am mainly checking common ingredients and some restaurants.

Thanks,
Bill B.
Hi Bill B.,
You are talking about a month in time. We do not have any way to track changes in your storage. You do load your facilities and they do get used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.