View Single Post
Old Jan 04 2010, 07:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My question too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynorcp View Post
Dear Moderators,

How many comments do we need to post to reverse "Black Friday".

I was but back on server 54 today and it is even slower than before. I was on server 9 this weekend thinking these problems were on their way to being solved. I'm level 60 with two full farms. I can plant my own farm and hit save and the results are immediate. Plowing is extremely slow and harvesting is even slower. If I am harvesting/plowing at someones farm, they see my avatar moving quickly (which it does). The issue are the coins/xps calculating - it is painfully (and I do mean painfully) slow.

IF I was losing xps before (the reason for the "upgrade"), I will gladly suffer going back to losing them again to get the speed up. A full farm (approx 758 plots) is taking well over an hour to get harvested and plowed.
How many comments must we make? It is a NIGHTMARE.

Harvesting my field, one harvester gets kicked off. Second farmer times out during plow. Finish it myself.

Harvesting my neighbor's field, TIME OUT during harvest. Reload, resume. TIME OUT during last part of plow. This time I just sat there until it finished counting coins, clicked disconnect from mainframe and then reconnect to mainframe. Doesn't reload until I return to my farm.

Absolute NIGHTMARE.

ETA: I've certainly learned a lesson about spending real American dollars on a BETA game. Never again.

Last edited by Sapai; Jan 04 2010 at 07:35 PM.