View Single Post
Old Jan 04 2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl View Post
since one day last week I had been working good and with this new release things had been wonderful.... until today.

I am level 60. Last week I had been shifted to WF8 server and things had been working great. No problems working on my or others farms. Today I logged in and my server has been changed to WF5. this is not a good thing. I have tried repeatly to hire but none of my request are recieved. This is with friends. They can not see me. I logged in and back out. I rebooted my computer. Please fix this or change me backto WF8.
I love this game but all of the problems since Dec 22 are getting so old. I appreciate that the Dev are trying to improve the game but this last didnt work. It's Beta and that is what it is about ... learning what works... This didnt.

In addition. On this server I am having a hard time planting. It is extremely slow and times out again and again. No one else there just me working on my own farm. I seem to crawl across the farm.

I logged on this morning to find that Iam back on server WF8.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! Happy Farmer here!!!!!