View Single Post
Old May 26 2023, 12:50 PM

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get neighbors for my cat's account. I see this:

<< a) When visiting a farm, send a neighbour or buddy request to the farm owner using the blue and green silhouette icons with a plus sign located in the visitor toolbox
b) When reading an offline message, send a nieghbour or buddy request to the message sender using the blue and green silhouette icons

But my cat is a new user (Level 504) - how would she visit farms or get offline messages? I'd just as soon not go through FB although I did post there last night - no results so far. Should I create a Forum account for her? I'm asking for myself, obviously, but also wondering in general how to help new users get started in FT. I could leave messages for my current neighbors - that's time consuming but one way to do it, I guess. But even there, I only know how to ask for neighbors via FB. Our Farm URLs don't seem to be unique - just the un/pw. So I can't post a URL to her farm and ask people to visit and send requests.

Help?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫