Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.
Hi Elizabeth,
No I don't have any way to change your farm status and at the moment you don't either.
At the top of your preferences are the "Show" items for Crops, trees, flowers, etc. for 10 different things. Don't uncheck the box for Show Facilities as that includes the animal buildings.

Sorry, I misunderstood and checked the first 9 farms thinking that was where they were missing. I have now checked all your farms from 10 to 36,
I do not see any pigstys except on the following farms:
17, 19 - 22, 27 - 32, 35 & 36.

What I can see in your data is listed by the original farm numbers so if you have moved any then then that will not show the location number of those.

I can't do any more with this. If you wish you can report this to Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.