View Single Post
Old Apr 25 2014, 01:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
Finally got the "Employee" lifeline to complete a quest, but after working most of my neighbors facilities I still had not been able to complete the quest, so I looked here to find out why, only to find out that the lifeline doesn't work if the facility is the last thing to complete the quest. What a total waste of time! If you cannot use the lifeline to complete a quest, then why have one at all? Fix it.
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about Quests. It doesn't have anything about the Release, so belongs in Feedback.
There is nothing to fix. The purpose of the lifelines are to assist you in getting steps finished faster leading up to the last step. The last step is for you to complete on your own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.