View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2016, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
The new restaurant that was just released is telling me on chicken and lamb I need more to be able to produce 2 of the dishes. I have all kinds of chicken and lamb in my storage. I have over 1 million of each in storage. Ran mem-cache cleaner and still not loading those products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I just bought the new Argentinian Restaurant. I tried to load the Patagonian Lamb, and Chicken with Rice and I get the message that I do not have enough Lamb (I have 1065781) and do not have enough Chicken (I have 1289264). Lamb and Chicken are not on the list page of ingredients needed for a full run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Terri View Post
New restaurant is not fully loading for me , says I need more chicken/ lamb. I have over 500k of each
Thanks all of you. I have sent an email to the developers to get this corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.