View Single Post
Old May 20 2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathJohnson View Post
Hi. I dont kow if this is the place to post it but I cant see anything closer in the other threads. My problem is two fold.
Firstly, when hired with other people my game doesnt show the crops / work that has already been done unless I reload the farm so I end up clicking for no reward which is rather annoying (its not a criticism of multi hiring, just that it would help if the game kept up with what is happening on the ground)

Secondly, I get so used to the game automatically picking up my bonus chest as I move farm to farm, and when I go back to the work wanted area that I often forget to collect it if I return to my own farm after a job. Especially annoying after a big job. Is there anyway to make the collection automatic for going home?

Many thanks for any help
Hi KathJohnson

About your first problem, when there are other workers hired for the same farm, you only have to refresh the farm you are on and that way you will see the done jobs.
I dont like to work on a farm where there are more farmers doing jobs, so if I was hired for multiple and sometimes all farms, I go to the last one and from there I work back to the first ones.

For your second problem, I checked your data and you have been collected your bonus chest when working for others. In case you forget to get it before going to the next farm, a popup will show up asking you to collect it before leaving the farm.

Now if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas for the game grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread in that section, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2