View Single Post
Old Jul 19 2017, 06:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
One of the non-Slashkey cooking games let me post yesterday about the time we stopped being able to post from Farm Town, but with the caveat that I check my wall and then tell them "no. this is not spam!" My guess is that Facebook suddenly has decided we are a spamming group and to not even give us a chance to report that they are blocking legitimate posts, but blocks them instantly.

After making the bonus post from the cooking game I mentioned and telling Facebook they were mistaken about it being spam, a message for my eyes only appeared above the post itself reading "Thanks for the feedback. Your feedback will help us improve detection. We block posts that look like spam according to our Community Guidelines." Perhaps it would be helpful to Raul and Co. if this information is passed along to him, but since I am not a moderator and just a survey group member it would be best if it came from one of y'all!

qivis., facebook shut off my credit card, sayin it was spam it took me amonth to get them to turn it back on, told yhem since this was such level, above my head, i gave them my lawyers fone number and told them to explain it to him
got it sback on during the night when i was sleepin

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 19 2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Fixed quote