View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Karr View Post
Y'all I do understand that Farm Town is a game and as such shouldn't be taken too seriously, however......
The first of this week, I was hired to harvest and when I finished the job, I asked if the farmer needed me to plow. He said he noticed that I'm level 60 and didn't need to plow so he was going to give the job to someone who needed it. I thanked him, wished him a good evening and left. Since then, no matter who I harvest for, I'm never asked to plow. Most of the time the farmer is away from their farm when I'm done and don't answer when I send a message asking if they need plowing done. Several times, I've seen farmers hide behind buildings, etc and just not answering. I asked about it at the market and someone told me they're trying to help the lower levels and are just being nice. I do understand that and am far from being greedy but I don't understand people who try to hide to keep from hiring me. Also, if no one hires level 60's how is that going to affect the "ultimate farmer" contest? I have over 725,000 xps and have spent well over the required amount to qualify, but now have little hope of making more. This seems a unfair to me but I realize there is little or nothing that can be done. Just wanted to voice a sticking point. Is anyone else having this problem?
plowing is not a right. if you get hired to do so great. if not you allready did the job you were hire to do so just return to the market and if you only want to plow only accept those jobs. no farmer is required to rehire the person who harvested to plow as well.

what i have been running into in the market is hiring level 60 farmers i offer them to plow (dont pay attention to the level untill they respond with this) "thank you for the work i appreciate it but i am level 60 and do not need the exp please offer to someone who needs it" not complaining about it i dont mind returning to the market to find someone else just stating my experiance in the market