View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We have been monitoring you feedback and most likely we will be reverting to the old version early tomorrow and try to find a better compromise.

One of the alternatives that we considered was to only allow one worker harvesting and one worker plowing on your farm at the same time. This was also suggested by several other users on the other thread, however we thought that was going to be even more problematic.

Please provide some feedback about this other alternative on this thread, or if you rather prefer the way it was before, unlimited hiring, faster work but more potential for collisions and lost coins/XP.

thanks

--Raul

I have to say that I'm with the other 99% of people here and I have to say that I liked the way it was before and am thankful that you are putting it back. I also have to say that I completely agree that no one should be able to hire more than 2 people at a time. Perhaps 4 people if you have two farms. It will at least allow people to learn what their parents should have taught them which is sharing.

I normally either hire friends or if no one is online than I will go to the market and hire two people. If I find one of those two people not sharing or being respectful of their 'neighbor' then I will only hire one of the two for plowing.

I think we all get that you guys tried to make it so that people wouldn't hire 20 people for one job (Upon which these people tend to irrate the rest of us) but you've actually made me much harder to do a job than it was before.

Now in real life, I am disabled and have to use special forms of mouses and keyboards than a normal person. People out there who have said, "Why should I have to share 50/50 if I'm faster than the other person," Well people, here is where morals come in and Farm Town shouldn't have to change anything in order to give people a lesson in life as to how people are treated!! Thats just rediculous but that is exactly what has happened here.

A lot of people seem to not realize that not everyone can afford wireless or digital. Not everyone can pay hard cash for something, and not everyone is in perfect health and condition. I'm extremely disgusted by some of the posts I've read by those who do act all "high and mighty" but Farm Town, you shouldn't have to the be ones to teach them a lesson. If their mother and fathers didn't when they were growing up (If they are adults now) you're never going to get it through theirs heads to begin with. But thank you for thinking of us 'little guys'.

Julianna