View Single Post
Old Dec 14 2014, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i bought the new gift giver, cant get it to send gifts every 4 hrs, like the add said you could, i looked in the game guide & caould find anything about it, it would be nice to no something on how to opperate this worthless tool, do you have to take it out of storge to get it to work?
Hi beverduster,
The tool needs to be in storage to work, so no you don't have to take it out of storage for it to work. It only works for sending gifts through the Send Gifts tab. It will not work for sending gifts from the neighbor bar or from the My Requests tab for sending gifts back. You do not have to click on the tool to get it to work. You leave it in storage, go to the Send Gifts tab and send your gifts. Four hours later you can send those same players gifts again from the same tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.