View Single Post
Old Dec 30 2016, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Well I decided to try a ship just to see what it was all about and try to understand what everyone was in a dither about. First it is a farmer's choice to do them and I think they should realize that there may be choppy seas before there is smooth sailing. I do appreciate the ability to skip ports and look forward to seeing if the other fixes you are working on will help. I have a couple of SUGGESTIONS to help. I do the trains and love the option when I can choose who I send my trains too. I usually choose people who have helped me. I also love the farm stats option so I do not have to go to each farm to check on my crops. Is there a way to incorporate the ships into these options? If this is post is not in the correct place feel free to move it. People need to calm down until the choppy seas settles. Thank you for always trying new things to keep the game interesting. Will I continue with the ships...who knows... will probably see how the fixes go and then make a decision if they sail or go into dry dock. My choice..will I support those who do them.... OH YES....one of the reasons I have stayed with this game is for the friendships and support I get when I need help.
Hi Trina,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestions section and not in the feedback section. You can't start a new thread in that, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.