Old Dec 30 2016, 09:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxie View Post
I think some Einstein at Slashkey needs to rethink how these cargo ships are done. It's been 2 days, my ship has been docked at neighbor #2 for 1 1/2 days AND NOT GETTING LOADED!!! So what happens in 4 days when my ship can't go to any other ports? I get NOTHING because of ONE STUPID NEIGHBOR!!! I have trouble finding neighbors for this game as it is, the ones I DO have clearly aren't daily players so I do what I can to do these new tools or whatever and I have to rely on neighbors whether I get goods or not? It's hard enough trying to complete any co-op quests having to wait on neighbors!!
You do realize this is a game, right? You're getting all stressed out over a game. One of my ships has been stuck in the very first port for 5.6 days, it's no big deal. Patience, the devs will get it sorted and make it more functional for us.

I've been playing this game for 7 years and trust me when I say the devs here are the best. They have spoiled us rotten and there are no other games out there that treat their players as well as these men and women do here.