View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2017, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlg5778 View Post
This just started today. Every time I go to "requests" I receive an error that gameroom has crashed. I am trying to do it on facebook and am having the same error. I have cleared cache. Anyone else having this issue?
Hi mlg,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the Gameroom crashing.
If you are seeing the same error when you go through Facebook then you are still trying to connect through the Gameroom. There is a problem with the Gameroom app since they updated it yesterday in that all except the Play tab in Farm Town are getting errors. For that you will need to report it to Facebook as that is their app.
Please try the link at the top of the Forums called "Play Farm Town" and see if you can get in that way without the errors. That link doesn't use the Gameroom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.