Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2022, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinia View Post
When I reload my facilities and stores, I see the number of XP's for each function. My problem is I am not getting credited the number of XP's shown onto my page. Any help would be appreciated. Since the amount less is very significant.
Hi Steveinia,
You do not get all the Xp you see in the number because of the bonus batches. When you fill a facility that the products that have belts and dans, you get bonus batches for those belts. Those batches replace batches you started and move those ingredients back into your storage. Since you are not making the bonus batches then you do not get the XP for those bonus batches. That is the difference between what you see floating up and what you actually get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.