View Single Post
Old Oct 01 2009, 06:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Heddryin Send a message via AIM to Heddryin Send a message via MSN to Heddryin
Default How do I sell my crops and my gifts on the market?

You can sell your products at either Marketplace.

If you are only going to sell and not get hired or hire others please use the Trade Marketplace to sell.

The Job Marketplace is intended primarily used by those wanting to get hired or to hire farmers so that not everyone is in the same Marketplace and it's easier to see who wants to be hired and who is hiring.

To get to one of the Marketplaces, click on the Map, and then click on the Marketplace you want to go to.

On arrival at the market, a screen offers you several choices. One such choice is to sell your harvests or gifts.

When you click on "I want to sell my harvests or gifts" it will then open your Storage where you can chose what to sell from either the "Harvests & Products section" or "Items" section.

If this screen does not appear and you are at the Trade Marketplace you can click on Tom, the NPC (Non-player character) who is always in the upper right of the market. The Welcome screen appears again, and you can complete your needed task.

You can also sell primary products and products from a super facility to other farmers...

Primary products (crops, fruit, logs, flowers, fish, eggs, wool etc) can be sold to anyone in the game that is online. The Buyer and Seller do not need to be friends, neighbors or buddies and all transactions can take place anywhere within FarmTown.

Selling "Extra Products from Super Facility" is a little different as some you can only sell to your neighbours and the rest you must be at the trade marketplace to sell to others.

To find out all details on how to buy and sell click on Buying and selling between farmers

For full details on both the Job Marketplace and Trade Marketplace click on What is the Marketplace for?

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 30 2023 at 09:07 AM.