View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2011, 03:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Ksgrammy View Post
There's a very logical solution to this problem. Farmers need to stop hiring more than one person at a time to work their farms. I make no apology for using tools to gain points and coins. That's what I am here for. Otherwise, why bother? Maybe the whiners should get some tools of their own.
I get so sick of all the reasons why people should only hire one person per farm. It used to be low paying crops (by low paying some meant anything that was not pineapples), then it was well with x farms there is no need to hire more then one person, now it is because of the tools. It seems that some people will come up with reason after reason for justifying why they should get to work alone or to plow which I wont even go into here. I personally refuse to hire anyone asking for solo work in the mp and I have told more then one they where being greedy by asking for solo work. I do not care what the reason is because I have seen people use having the tools and not having the tools as a reason for wanting solo work. Bottom line is it is my farm I will hire as many as I like if you get to my farm and don't like the working conditions leave it is as simple as that.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.