Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Oct 31 2023, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks Taz,
The mouse is working fine everywhere else. Just sticking and lagging inside the game so I wanted to try the memcache first. I am normally able to play the game with two browsers open, my main account and the one I manage, and also have my program files open that I am working on and uploading to publish, email and lord knows what else. But 1st thing in the morning I don't and that is when I do most of my quest farm maintenance and supering. Since this just started two days ago I wanted to try the memcache to see if that helps clear it. Hopefully it will.
I know it is not my computer's processing power even tho its an older computer it has just as much as my newer lappie.
Hi Riap,
The only thing the memcache is going to do is to cause the server to reload your account information. It is not going to fix a mouse problem. Either it is the amount you have open and running at the same time or it is an internet slowdown because of a possible traffic overload on one of the many links between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.