View Single Post
Old May 29 2023, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi MNWildOne423,

Taz is not available at the moment.

As you were not posting facilities to be worked previously. All you were doing was topping up those facilities as you were allowing them to complete in the allotted time each product takes to be done, which is much slower.

Part of the point of people working facilities for you, is to get the production in them done much much faster. You can then refill them more often, earning yourself even more coins, xp and products than you were before.
Refiling them more often doesn't just help yourself, it helps your friends as well. When you work their facilities you are doing the same for them, as well as earning yourself even more products, coins and XP

After facilities are worked, there is much more production completed than there was when you didn't post them, so now when you fill them after they are worked, you are using far more ingredients.
That makes a lot of sense. And yes! I see my XP and coins going through the roof as I hire help. This changes my mindset as to how I approach the game. I thought that utilization being 100% on everything was my main goal but now I realize that just isn't all that important. Getting stuff produced and into service facilities is much more beneficial to my game play. Thanks Tiger and Taz!