View Single Post
Old Dec 11 2016, 08:53 AM

I doubt this is a bug with the last release but I don't know where to put this so decided to just let y'all move it. Here's what happened:

1. I was at a neighbor's farm working their facilities. When I finished, I clicked the Farm Stats tool because I was curious to see if I could see my own farm stats while on a neighbor's farm.

2. I couldn't, so I went back home and clicked the Farm Stats tool again. I set it to all products, all farms - saw a lot of stuff that I knew wasn't right. For example, it said I had some huge number of plowed fields and I was pretty sure I didn't have any. I clicked on it and found 16 of my farms listed - in seemingly random order - and they all said they had fields available. I don't think ANY of my farms had fields at the time but for sure some are off. For example, it said I had 8638 fields on Farm 1 and my Farm 1 doesn't have ANY fields. Other numbers were also way off, i.e., a farm with a possibility of 500 fields said it had 11,000 fields available - stuff like that. Other things were wrong, too, for example, it said my Farm10 had sunflowers ready but when I checked, it had onions GROWING - no sunflowers at all, and nothing ready on that farm.

3. I clicked it again and got correct amounts so this isn't a biggie - I'm guessing the first thing was some kind of hangover from the neighbor's farm I had just visited. Incidentally, if this helps with debugging, my neighbor could only view that one farm, whereas I've built up all my farms enough to have full use of that tool.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫