Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i getting took out of farmtown about every 10 mins.right before it goes out a note says you have a inbeded page that does not suport the WEB GL .i in there playing when it does this .only way it will load farmtown again is to restart the laptop.i am having to restart about every 10 mins,do you know any thing i can do to stop this .google chrome is what i use
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Loading problems as this has nothing to do with the new release.

Has this been happening for a while?

Make sure your Chrome and your computer system are up to date.

If you have already checked the above items, and got this problem after Chrome updated, do you remember if when you were last able to use that browser if you saw the following in the FT Console?:

LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1"

If you were previously limited to using WebGL 1.0 that particular LOGWarning will no longer be showing up in the FT console any more and you will have to use a different browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.