View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2017, 10:33 PM

I'm afraid I just cannot agree with this statement below.

I've been playing for 8 years and am currently doing NOTHING different to what I've always done when harvesting - up until this new counter was added when I'd finished harvesting I was able to see the message flash across the top of the screen 'Pending changes have been saved', then I'd leave and onto the next farm - since the last update I have to sit there and wait for the darn thing to count down, sometimes as much as minutes go by before I can leave.

So something has changed, and not for the better either, I've just about had it and I love FT and don't want to go, but I just don't have the time to hang around forever.

>>>>>>
Notice that you can't click in the button with the number to Save the operations because the game is already trying to Save the operations, they are just in a queue waiting to be completed by our servers. The speed at which they complete depends on several factors, the amount of items involved, the speed of the users internet connection, the speed of the user computer, etc.

But the most important thing of all, this is the way it has worked since the beginning of the game, 8 years ago, there is nothing new here, the only thing new is that now you are able to see the counter on the top right, and before there was no counter, but there was still the same queue of operations to be completed, under the hood, invisible to you.

We decided to show the counter just so you have a visible idea of how long it will take for the fishing operation to complete on our servers, now that we are hiding the water items immediately as you click on them.
<<<<<<