Old Dec 27 2016, 05:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm not sure if this is a glitch but it really seems strange to me that in the 4 days since the ships were released, I've only had 2 come to my port. I've been staying with a friend who's in the hospital the whole time so I've been on Farmtown almost constantly these last 4 days. Nothing else to do. I have tons of neighbors, so I would have thought I'd be at the top of lots of people's lists and I know some are doing the ships. Unlike some who are complaining about too many ships at their port, I'd LOVE to have more ships come to my port! LOL

I know the release will allow people to choose, but my question here is more just wondering why I HAVEN'T been getting ships. Any ideas?
Oh Susan, that is sad, maybe peoples ships are stuck at ports before yours? I have had around 10 or so and more arriving daily as people are dispatching more, and from reading someones previous post re the amount of goods we get if sending 10 containers, apparently its more than the train with its fc carriages brings back, so for the expenditure of coins, and if all trains make it to 30 ports, don't laugh, the rewards are worth the effort,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20